Monday, January 20, 2020

Hey Day Challenge Week III Round Up

     We've made it through three weeks of the Hey, Day Challenge!  I feel a little accomplished.  In this video series, I challenge myself to try out activities relating to various pages from the book Hey, Day! by Clea Hantman and Keva Marie, a day book filled with things to "do, make, and ponder."  I'm not covering every page in the book, but rather about 10 per month.
     If you've been meaning to follow my Hey, Day Challenge video series, but haven't had a chance to, here's a round up of all the videos that aired between January 12th and January 19th.  I've included a brief description of each video so you can determine whether the videos sound like they're up your alley.

Be a Vegetarian for a Day (Featuring a Veggie Burrito Recipe)


     If you're looking for a new vegetarian recipe, check out this video.  In it, Brian shows us how to make vegetarian burritos.

Constructing Sentences from Random Words


     In this video, I choose words at random from five different books and construct sentences using them.

     Stay tuned because we have a fun craft tutorial coming out on Tuesday.  Also, since I'm only releasing one video this week, I may skip a week with the round ups and do weeks IV and V together, so if you don't see a round up post from me next week, that's probably why.

No comments:

Post a Comment