Sunday, January 12, 2020

Hey, Day Challenge Week II Round Up

     Two weeks of the Hey, Day Challenge down, only 50 more to go (assuming I can stay on top of things).  In this video series, I challenge myself to try out activities relating to various pages from the book Hey, Day! by Clea Hantman and Keva Marie, a day book filled with things to "do, make, and ponder."  I'm not covering every page in the book, but rather about 10 per month.
     If you've been meaning to follow my Hey, Day Challenge video series, but haven't had a chance to, here's a round up of all the videos that aired between January 5th and January 11th.  I've included a brief description of each video so you can determine whether the videos sound like they're up your alley.

DIY Tradition


     A more appropriate title for this video would be "Blondie Brownie Recipe," because that's basically what this video is.  The point of this Hey, Day Challenge is to create a tradition, and since January 22nd is Blonde Brownie Day, I figured I would see if I could adapt Brian's "3-2-1 Brownie" recipe to make a blonde brownie in a mug.  If you want to bypass the intro and get right to the recipe, you can skip to the 2:22 minute mark.
     If you like blonde brownies, keep this recipe handy and celebrate Blonde Brownie Day with a blonde brownie in a mug.  Also, if you like the Brownie in a Mug Recipe Mug featured in this video, you can find it here.

DIY Pandora's Box (Now with 100% Less Devastation)


     In this video we DIY what the authors of "Hey, Day!" call a Pandora's Box, which is basically a time capsule.  I also talk about the previous time capsules I've made and go on a tangent about the time I got lost at UMaine when I was a kid.  The intro is honestly my favorite part of this video, but that's probably because these are my memories and stories, so if you want to skip to the crafting, it starts around the 6:30 minute mark.

Bad Jokes


     This video is me telling a bunch of bad jokes.  If you like bad jokes, you may enjoy this video.  Feel free to share your own bad jokes with me, if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment