Thursday, February 6, 2020

Zombie Conversation Heart Valentine's Cards


     Let the important peeps in your life know you've been thinking about them with a zombie conversation hearts Valentine's card.


Add a box of zombie felt chocolates too for a zombified update to a classic Valentine's gift.

     If zombies aren't your thing, or you have would-be recipients who would prefer a zombie-free card, check out the Hey, Day version of this project, and keep your eyes on my YouTube channel for more cutesy Valentine's crafts.

Materials:

*Pastel pink, purple, green, and yellow cardstock
*White cardstock
*Pink or red gel pen
*Scissors or die cutting machine
*All purpose adhesive

Directions:

*Cut out about four heart shapes of each of the following pastel cardstock colors: pink, green, purple, and yellow.

*Write zombie conversation heart sayings on the hearts using a pink or red gel pen.  Here is the list of sayings I brainstormed for my card:

Brains
I <3 Brains
*Zombie emoji*
Love Brains
Tasty
MMM
Bite Me
Good 2 Eat
U R Sweet
I Chews You
Cutie pie
Dinner?
U R my snack
Too Sweet
Yummy
Love UR Brains

*Fold the sheet of white cardstock in half lengthwise.

*Arrange the conversation heart shapes on your card in a pattern that you find pleasing.

*Glue down the hearts.

2 comments:

  1. I have always had Zombie Day instead of Valentine's day for my kids when they were older. I was better than them feeling like they had to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Instead they could like somebody for their brains- lol I was just starting Zombie Day quilts for my kids to have fun with. I googled "Zombie Day conversational hearts" and I found your post. Thank you. I didn't have some of the ones you thought of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. Zombie Day quilts sound awesome. I think that's a great lesson you're teaching your kids. I was a teenager when I started doing Zombie Valentine's Day, and it was for the same sort of reasons you mention. I hope you and your kids have a fun Zombie Day :)

      Delete