Sunday, February 9, 2020

Hey, Day Challenge Week VI Round Up

     It's hard to believe we're already through six weeks of the Hey, Day Challenge!  In this video series, I challenge myself to try out activities relating to various pages from the book Hey, Day! by Clea Hantman and Keva Marie, a day book filled with things to "do, make, and ponder."  I'm not covering every page in the book, but rather about 10 per month.
     If you've been meaning to follow my Hey, Day Challenge video series, but haven't had a chance to, here's a round up of all the videos that aired between January 20th and February 1st.  I've included a brief description of each video so you can determine whether the videos sound like they're up your alley.

Conversation Heart Valentine's Cards


     If you prefer cutesy Valentine's Day crafts to the usual zombie fare, you may want to check out this video, in which I make a zombie-free conversation heart Valentine's Day card.  If you'd prefer the zombie version, though, check out this post.

Paper Fortune Cookies


     This craft is one I've had saved to a Pinterest board for a while, but was afraid would be too complicated to make, so I didn't try it.  The Hey, Day Challenge finally gave me the reason I needed to test it out, and it turned out that it was much easier to make than I originally assumed it would be.  If you like paper crafting, I'd recommend giving it a try.

Future Files Part II: Places to Live


     In this installment of the Future Files, we're thinking about where we'd like to live in the future.  If you know me well, you won't be at all surprised to see where I want to settle down.

     This week in the Hey, Day Challenge we'll be throwing a cutesy Valentine's Day party.  There will be three videos relating to the party, so if Valentine's Day is your jam, be sure to keep your eyes out for those videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment