Monday, February 17, 2020

Hey, Day Challenge Week VII Round Up

     Week seven of the Hey, Day Challenge has come and gone, and it was a busy one.  If you're not familiar with this video series, I challenge myself to try out activities relating to various pages from the book Hey, Day! by Clea Hantman and Keva Marie, a day book filled with things to "do, make, and ponder."  I'm not covering every page in the book, but rather about 10 per month.
     If you've been meaning to follow my Hey, Day Challenge video series, but haven't had a chance to, here's a round up of all the videos that aired between January 9th and February 16th.  I've included a brief description of each video so you can determine whether the videos sound like they're up your alley.

DIY Fake Blood


     In this video, I test out a couple of fake blood recipes, one suggested by the book and one that I looked up online.

Valentine's Placemats


     This video is the first in a three part Valentine's Day party series.  In this one, I show you how to make Valentine's Day placemats using dollar store Valentine's Day cards.  Note that all three party posts are cutesy rather than zombified, so if cutesy Valentine's Day is your jam, you may want to give these a watch.

Valentine's Day Party Menu


     This video is the second Valentine's Day party video.  In this video I show you how to create an elegant looking menu for your party.

Valentine's Party



     In the final video in the Valentine's Day series, I show you how to set up a Valentine's Day party tablescape using relatively inexpensive and easy crafting ideas.

     This past week was a busy one for the series.  The next couple of weeks will be a bit slower, since a lot of the February projects I liked happened early in the month, but don't worry.  There are still plenty of videos in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment