Thursday, February 13, 2020

Simple Zombie Makeup Tutorial


     What better way to celebrate Zombie Valentine's Day than by dressing up like the undead?  If you already have a makeup collection, you probably have everything you need to put together a basic zombie look.  Check out the video tutorial below to see how you can transform yourself into a zombie.


     Need some fake blood for your zombie look?  I have a Hey, Day video for that.  I was kind of winging it with the blood tutorial, so while this one will work just fine, if you would like to see a more refined tutorial in the future, let me know!  I'm definitely down to test out more fake blood recipes.


     What are you doing for Zombie Valentine's Day?  Let me know in the comments.  Brian and I will hopefully be watching something zombie related.  If you haven't seen Troom Troom's zombie apocalypse video series yet, I highly recommend (although the series isn't finished yet and does end on a pretty big cliff hanger, so you have been forewarned).  It's part horror movie, part survivalist craft tutorial, and highly entertaining.  Here's a compilation of the first five episodes:


No comments:

Post a Comment