Thursday, September 3, 2015

Eerie Graveyard Bouquet


     Add this spooky bouquet to your Halloween graveyard or use it as a floral centerpiece for your Halloween table.

Materials:
*Cardstock in black and purple
*Floral wire
*All purpose adhesive
*Scissors
*Pen
*Floral tape
*Twist tie
*Black/Halloween ribbon
*Spiderweb
*Plastic spider

Directions:
*Make some paper roses using the techniques from my paper roses post.  The only thing I did differently this time around was I wrapped the floral wire in floral tape before I started so that the stems would look a more natural shade of green.
*Tie the roses together using a twist tie.
*Tie a ribbon around the bouquet over the twist tie.
*Add some spiderweb and a plastic spider to the top of the bouquet.


     Here's a pic of the bouquet with my latest foam tombstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment