Thursday, January 15, 2015

"I Think I Might Like You More than I Like Zombies" Valentine's Box


Materials:
*Heart shaped box
*White paint
*Paintbrush
*Mod Podge
*Red, pink, and white tissue paper
*Scissors
*Colored pencils
*Glitter glue
*Black permanent marker
*Zombie owl template
*Colored pencils

Directions:
*Paint the box white and set aside to dry.
*Cut out squares of the various colors of tissue paper.  Once the paint has dried, glue the squares to the box using Mod Podge and then set aside to dry.
*Once the box has dried, paint with a coat of glitter glue and then set aside to dry.
*Resize the below owl template to the desired size and print out.


*Color in the owl the desired colors.
*Once the box is dry, glue down the owl and write in the phrase "I think I might like you more than I like zombies" on the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment