Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Memory Box

      Hope you all have been enjoying your holidays.  Here's a neat way to preserve your holiday memories.  I bought an unfinished cigar box from Joann and painted and then stuck in some little mementos of Christmas, such as gift tags, paper snowflakes, and some bubbles I got from my family's annual "yucky" swap.  It's hard to tell from the photo, but I have a couple of pieces of cardboard behind each of the three framed pictures inside the box to make them "pop out."  Also, the little "present" opens up into an accordion style photo album.  Check out the video below for more details and check below for a few more pics :).


     This is what the outside of the box looks like,

     Here's what it looks like with the photo album pulled out and the little book moved aside.  You can see that I have a little photo of my tree that hides behind where the book goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment