Saturday, August 25, 2012

One Year of Crafts

     Today marks the one year anniversary of my craft blog.  To commemorate this anniversary, I decided to make some scrapbooking pages showcasing the crafts I've blogged about this year.


     Looking at the pictures, all I can think is that those are a lot of crafts.  I can hardly believe that I made all of them.  I'm pretty sure the number of craft projects I've made this year has far surpassed the number of crafts I've made in any other one year interval, which is awesome.  My personal favorite crafts were Melted Crayon Art 2.0 and Remaking Childhood Crafts.  My second melted crayon project came out sparkly and pretty and makes very nice wall decor and remaking the pages from my childhood book really pushed me in my papercrafting.
     Now for some statistics, just because I'm a math geek.  My blog has received 2,432 views this year.  My most frequently viewed craft was Fuse Bead Bowls, viewed 161 times, followed by Memento Board, viewed 117 times.  Last month I had a record number of blog views, 369 views in one month. 
     Now for the moment you have all been waiting for: the winner of the prize package is Katie H. from Veazie.  Congratulations, Katie!  I am immensely grateful to all of you who have been following my craft blog and everyone who has taken the time to look at my blog posts.  I hope that the next year will prove to be as awesome as this one. 
     So, what do you think?  Which blog posts have you enjoyed most?  Let me know in the comments or email me at hathaway.amber@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment