Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Frankenstein Nails

 

Here's one final Halfoween nail art idea: Frankenstein nails.

Materials:

*Green nail polish
*Black acrylic paint
*Ultra fine nail art brush
*Nail polish base coat
*Clear nail polish top coat

Directions:

*Paint on your base coat.  Let dry.

*Paint your nails green.  Let dry.

*Using your ultra fine nail art brush, paint on stitching.  I painted a couple of lines at differing angles across each nail and then painted x's and lines across them to make the stitching.

*Seal with a clear top coat.

Here's how my right hand turned out, in case you were wondering.  The lines are thicker and there's less detail because my left hand is not as good at painting as my right, but they still have Frankenstein vibes.

I hope you've enjoyed this Halfoween nail art series.  Are you doing anything to celebrate Halfoween?  I'd love to hear about it.

Next month we'll be switching gears completely, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment