Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Roselia Community Day: Pokemonbounding Ep 7


Sunday was Roselia Community Day in Pokemon GO.  I had spaced on which weekend February's Community Day was happening, so I had to adjust my plans when someone posted in my local Pokemon GO chat about it.  I didn't have the supplies on hand for a proper Roselia bound, but I threw together a look with a green romper and a clip on rose I have on hand.  For a last minute bound, I would say this one was not too bad.

Someday when I have more time, I'd like to make a Roselia crown and maybe some oversized paper roses to finish off the look.  Let me know if you'd like to see me try this.

Here are a few more pics from Roselia Community Day.

Shout out to Brian for taking the time to pose Roselia on my shoulder.  It made for some adorable pictures.

Here's the AR photo bomb with one of my shiny Roselias.  I didn't have the time to play for the whole event, but in the hour that I did play, I ended up with six new shinies.  Since I mainly play Community Day for the shinies, I was pretty pleased.

I know this is a short post, but hopefully you still enjoyed it.  If you'd like to see more Pokemon crafts, including the other looks in my Pokemonbounding series, click here.  If you have any specific Pokemon you'd like to see me create a look based on, let me know.  I'm super swamped right now, but I'm hoping to get back to my monthly Pokemonbounding this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment