Thursday, July 25, 2019

Radiation Hazard Printable Sign


     If you've looked at my party pics from my recent Halloween parties (see Halloween 2017 and Halloween 2018), you may have noticed my radiation hazard sign on my fridge.  I actually made mine using my Silhouette CAMEO, but since Blogger doesn't make it easy to add SVG files to posts and since I imagine most of my readers don't have die cutting machines at home, I've turned it into a printable sign.  I made it in Paint, so it is a little pixelated if you print it at a large size.  However, if you have a better photo editing program which allows you to smooth the edges, that will probably fix the issue.  This sign could be a great addition to a Halloween zombie or science lab setup.

Materials:

*White cardstock
*Color printer
*Laminator (optional)

Directions:

*Print the sign out onto a sheet of white cardstock.
*Laminate if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment