Friday, February 24, 2017

Zombie Paper Snowflake


     Here in Maine, we're still in the throes of winter, with no end in sight, so I figured I might as well make something wintery.  I was scrolling through Pinterest when I saw this zombie snowflake.  It looked really neat, but also like it would require amazing fine motor coordination to make without the aid of a paper cutting machine.  While I do have my trusty Silhouette CAMEO, I know many who read my blog don't, and I wanted to see if it would be feasible to make a zombie snowflake by hand.  Here are my results.

Materials:
*Printer paper
*Scissors
*X-acto knife
*Pencil

Directions:

*Cut out a circle the size you would like your snowflake to be and fold it into sixths, following the directions in six-pointed paper snowflake tutorial.

*Draw on your zombie design.


*Cut out what portions you can using scissors.


*Use an X-acto knife to cut out fine details, which in this case was the x-eyes.  I also decided to add some more details after the fact, so that's why there's a new pencil line on this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment