Sunday, August 25, 2013

Two Years of Crafts


     Time to celebrate, since today marks the two year anniversary of my craft blog!  Dance party time!  (If you're off-put by my taste in music, feel free to substitute your own song of choice instead.)


     It's hard to believe another year of crafting has gone by!  This year I've pushed myself father, tried some crafts that were outside my comfort zone, and I feel like the results have been good.  I sewed my own Halloween costume, experimented with duct tape, and melted a lot of crayons, among other projects.  I've made so many crafts that I've liked, which makes it tough to pick favorites, but I really liked my felt owl pal and my zombie and non-zombie pom pom creatures.  
     Of course, this post would not be complete without some statistics since I am rather partial to numbers: my blog has received 8087 views all time, 5655 from this year, which is more than double the number of views it received last year!  Fuse bead decorative bowls are still my most viewed craft, but now with 615 views all time and that blog post gained almost three times as many views this year as it did last year.  The most popular of the blog posts I've written this year is design your own board game, which received 205 views this year.
     Now for the moment you have all been waiting for: the winner of the prize package is Lauren from Old Town.  Congratulations, Lauren!  I am immensely grateful to all of you who have been following my craft blog and everyone who has taken the time to look at my blog posts.  I hope my blog has benefited each of you in some tiny way, be it providing you the creative inspiration you need or just giving you something fun to look at when you're bored.  Here's to hoping for another great year of crafting!
     So, what do you think?  Which blog posts have you enjoyed most?  Let me know in the comments or email me at hathaway.amber@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment