Tuesday, October 8, 2024

DIY Pokémon Ghost Bow: Pokemonbounding Ep 11

 


When I saw Pokemon Center's Halloween 2024 merchandise included Sprigatito with an adorable little ghost bow, I immediately wanted one for myself. They don't have any for sale (at least none that I saw), which meant it was crafting time. I couldn't find a good way to make the spider web mesh, so I left that off and just focused on the central bow. 


Materials: 


*Lilac-colored felt

*Black felt

*White felt

*Scissors

*Fabric chalk

*Metal barrette

*All-purpose adhesive 

*Needle and thread (optional)


Directions: 


*Cut a strip of lilac colored felt about as thick as you would like your bow to be (1 1/2" to 2" should work well). 

*Glue the ends of the felt together. 

*Pinch the middle of the ribbon to form a bow shape.

*For me, it was helpful to put a couple of stitches into the pinched part of the ribbon to get it to retain its shape.

*Cut off a thin piece of lilac colored felt. Wind it around the middle of the bow and through the top piece of the metal barrette. Sew or glue the ends of the felt strip together. 

*Draw a ghost shape on the black belt using the fabric chalk and cut out.

*Cut out two little eyes from the white felt and glue to the ghost shape. 

*Glue the ghost to the center of the bow. Let dry.

Wearing my ghost bow in a Sprigatito-inspired look.

One more just for fun! From Sewaddle Community Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment