Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Pokemon Trainer Misty: Pokemonbounding Ep 8

This week I'm participating in a set of Pokemonbounding challenges over on Instagram, so I figured this would be the perfect time to add another post to my Pokemonbounding series.  Tuesday's theme was Pokemon trainer, so I decided to go with a look inspired by Misty.

Misty's main look consists of a yellow crop top and blue denim shorts, so that was my starting point for this outfit.  She also has red suspenders, which I do not have.  I used some red stud earrings (not really visible in the photos, unfortunately) for the red color and borrowed Brian's bracers to get the suspender look.  My shorts don't have interior buttons, so I had to tuck the bottom edges into my shorts and hope for the best.  This was fine for pictures, but if you're shooting for a more wearable bound, you'll probably want to omit the suspenders if you don't have ones that clip onto your shorts.

Misty wears red and white sneakers.  I don't have those either, so I had to choose between black sneakers or red heels.  Black sneakers felt more Misty's vibe, so I went with those even though the color didn't match her scheme.  She often wears her hair in a side ponytail, so I did just that.  Lastly, I added a Pokeball stress ball to finish off my Pokemon trainer look.

Misty's favorite Pokemon is Togepi.  I don't have a Togepi plushie, so this is where Pokemon GO AR came into play.  I was able to snag some Togepi pictures without having a physical version of Togepi.

Keep scrolling for a few more pictures of this look, including one featuring real-life Pokemon, Chip.

It's mini Togepi!  Sometimes, when placing a Pokemon using AR, the resulting Pokemon image ends up much larger or smaller than it should be.  This mini Togepi image was a fun "blooper."

I also managed to hatch a flower crown Togepi from a Pokemon GO event, so I snagged a couple of pictures with him as well.

Smeargle decided a photo bomb was in order.

Chip, our friendly neighborhood squirrel, decided to drop in for a visit.

I hope you enjoyed today's post.  If you'd like to see more crafts and outfit ideas, click here.  If you have any suggestions for my Pokemonbounding series, I'd love to hear them.  I have a few ideas for Pokemon I'd like to bound as, but I'm open to suggestions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment