Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Zombie Valentine's Day: Five Fave Posts

It's January, which means that it's time to start thinking about Valentine's Day crafting.  If you've been following my craft blog for a little while, you've probably noticed I tend to do zombie-themed Valentine's crafts.  I'm thinking about branching out in the coming years to more general Gothic Valentine's crafts (not decided yet, though), and so I thought it would be fun to look back on some of my favorite zombie Valentine's crafts I've made.  If you're looking for some spooky gifts for a special someone, hopefully this post can give you some inspiration.  Here are my five favorite zombie Valentine's crafts I've made, in no particular order.

Zombie Chocolate Box

Sick of red and pink chocolate boxes?  Find out how to give yours a zombie makeover with a little fabric in this post.

Felt Zombie Chocolates

Need something to fill your ghoulish chocolate box with?  Why not make some felt zombie chocolates?  

Zombie Altered Cameo Pendant

Got a special person in your life who likes jewelry?  Repaint a faux cameo pendant following the tips in this post to create a macabre take on this classic jewelry piece.

Zombie Valentine's Fortune Card

While this craft needs a graphic design overhaul, concept-wise, it's by far my favorite zombie Valentine's card I've made.  Find out how to make one of your own in this post.

Zombie Pop Pom Critters

If you're looking for a zombie Valentine's craft that's fun for the whole family, this one may be for you.  My tutorial does use fabric paint, so you'll want an adult or older child on hand to help with that part if some of your crafters are on the younger side.

What are your favorite zombie Valentine's crafts you've seen?  Any zombie crafts you'd like to see me tackle?  I'd love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment