Friday, June 15, 2018

Goosebumps Purple Peanut Butter


     Purple peanut butter appears in the Give Yourself Goosebumps book Beware of the Purple Peanut Butter.  I thought it would be fun to recreate this snack for my Goosebumps party and it worked out better than I expected.  In the book, the purple peanut butter tastes like peanut butter and jelly, so you could try adding some grape jelly to your purple peanut butter if you want a snack that's more true to the book.  I'm not a jelly fan and neither we're a few of my guests, so I didn't add jelly, but if you try making it with jelly, I'd be interested to know how it comes out.


Ingredients:

*Peanut butter of your choice
*Purple gel food coloring
*Pink gel food coloring

Directions:

*Place the desired amount of peanut butter in a mixing bowl.

*Alternate adding purple and pink food coloring until you reach your desired shade of purple.  The pink is really important to this process.  If you try using just purple, you'll end up with a black-brown color.

*Serve on crackers, in sandwiches, or however you wish.

1 comment:

  1. Can you please tell me how did u make this website & Publish it? Is it for free ??? IT'S VERY GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete