Thursday, April 20, 2017

Quick and Easy Card Scrapbook


     For me, cards have long posed a storage challenge.  If you've been following my blog for some time, you've probably seen my various card scrapbooking attempts.  Each one has its charm, but I needed something fast and easy that would work for oversized and musical cards.  I have some antique family photo albums on which my ancestors glued photos to black paper and I decided to use the same idea here.

Materials:
*Cardstock in a color of your choice
*All purpose adhesive
*3-ring binder
*3-hole punch
*Cards

Directions:
*Take a sheet of cardstock and punch one of the long edges so that it will fit into your binder.
*Glue on cards and other mementos.  My dad rarely signs his cards, so I included envelope pieces as well on many of the pages.
*If you have cards that you can't glue down or don't want to glue down, stick them in the pockets of the binder.


No comments:

Post a Comment