Thursday, March 3, 2016

DIY Doodle Frame



Materials:
*Picture frame
*White spray paint (if frame isn't already white)
*Permanent markers

Directions:
*If your frame isn't already white, paint it white, following the instructions printed on your particular spray paint.
*Once your frame has dried for the requisite amount of time, draw doodles on it with a black permanent marker.  I asked my awesome partner Brian, of Maineiac Coloring fame, to draw doodles for me.  Aren't they neat?  (Note that the red marker is from me.  I had already started coloring when I realized that I should probably get a picture of Brian's design.)


*Let the black marker dry for a while.  I left mine overnight, but it probably doesn't require that much drying time.
*Once the black marker has dried, color in your designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment