Thursday, January 7, 2016

Glitter Name Bottles


     I am a sucker for souvenirs with my name on them, so this summer when Coca-Cola released their name bottles, I was excited to find a couple with my name.  Brian suggested adding glitter to them to make them look prettier, so I decided to try that and it worked pretty well.  If you don't have any name bottles, some of the seasonal Coke bottles could look good with glitter, or any bottle you think looks cool but want to spruce up a little.
     The procedure for this craft is similar to that for making glitter ornaments, but the shape of the bottle makes it a little more challenging, so I decided to include a video tutorial.  Brian joins me again as my crafting assistant, so be prepared for more of his shenanigans.


No comments:

Post a Comment