Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quote Book

     Here is a craft that can be as simple or complex as you would like to make it.  It can make a great keepsake, or is can serve as a wonderful gift for a friend.

Materials:
*Miniature scrapbook album
*Photos or images
*Quotations
*Adhesive (e.g. mounting squares, acid-free glue)
*Embellishments (e.g. stickers, paper scraps, glitter, markers, etc)

Directions:
*Select quotes for your quotation book.  For months I have been jotting down silly things said by friends and family members, so I decided to use these quotes in my quote book.  However, you can also find tons of quotes online

*Find or make pictures to go along with your quotes.  I chose to use silly images of the people I was quoting, but there are so many other choices you can make

*Format your quote book.  Find some way to arrange images and quotations in a manner you find pleasing, then adhere the images and quotes to the pages of the album

*Add embellishments to decorate your album

1 comment:

  1. Sweet idea, Amber. I have some great quotes and pix I can pair up.

    ReplyDelete