Thursday, June 25, 2015

Flowers with Faces and Paper Teapot Vases


Flowers with Faces


     My "happy sunflowers" were one of my favorite crafts I made for my birthday party.  They're just so cheerful!

Materials:
*Artificial flowers
*Googly eyes
*All purpose adhesive
*Pink foam
*Scissors

Directions:
*Cut out smiles for the flowers from the pink foam.
*Glue googly eyes and smiles onto the flowers.

Paper Teapot


*2 sheets of carsdtock in the same pattern
*All purpose adhesive
*Pencil

Directions:
*Create a paper gift bag from one of the sheets of cardstock.  Brian gave me a Silhouette CAMEO for an early birthday present, so I used the heart gift bag template that came with the machine, but there are plenty of bag templates that are freely available online, such as the ones here.
*Using the second sheet of cardstock (or scraps from the first if there is enough excess), sketch out a handle and spout for your teapot.  Leave a little extra paper at the ends to create flaps that you can affix to the teapot.
*Fold over the flaps so that they form a 90 degree angle with the handle and spout and then glue the flaps to the gift bag to create the teapot.

No comments:

Post a Comment