Thursday, June 11, 2020

Key Necklace Maid of Honor Gift


     My sister has been such an important person in my life for as long as I can remember.  Literally.  I was so grateful to have her at my wedding as my Maid of Honor.  I wanted to give her a small token of appreciation to remind her how much I value having her in my life.  Since I was wearing a key necklace for the wedding, I thought it would be fun to make her a key necklace as well.


Katie and me at the wedding.  You can kind of see the necklace in this picture.

Materials:

*Necklace chain (I bought one that already had a clasp attached)
*Jump rings
*Jewelry pliers
*Key shaped charm

Directions:

*Open jump ring using jewelry pliers.

*Slide the key charm onto the jump ring.

*Place the jump ring around the necklace chain.

*Use pliers to close the jump ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment